1. How to transfer iron-on stickers with heat press machine? (Download Instruction)
2. How to transfer iron-on stickers with home iron? (Download Instrution)
3. Which payment methods do you accept?
We accept credit card payment (including Visa, mastercard, Amex and Discovery.)
4. Are those iron on stickers safe or eco-friendly, especially to Children?
Iron On Stickers.com’s heat transfers materials, roland machine and ink have been certified to meet the chemical emissions requirements for UL GREENGUARD Gold Certification (formerly known as GREENGUARD Children & Schools Certification). They’re not going to be harmful to skin, especially to Children
Attached files are certification of roland machine and machine and MSDS of heat transfer printing,
MSDS of inkjet printing (Download)
Certification of CAD color Express Print heat transfer materials(Download)
Eco-Sol Max GREENGUARD Gold Certification (Download)
5. Artworks Guidelines
Acceptable file formats include: .psd, .tif, .ai, .eps, .png, .pdf, .jpg, gif.
(1) Accepted file formats
For our iron on transfers, we ask that you provide a vector file (.ai, .pdf, .eps, .fh11) and convert all fonts to curves or outlines. High resolution Raster files (.jpg, .gif, .tif, .bmp) are accepted for these transfers but may require additional art charges.
(2)Tips to avoid additional art charges
● Please check the spelling and convert all fonts to curves or outlines before sending your artwork to us. This small step goes a long way to eliminating errors.
● For a clean and consistent print, all line-weights and negative spaces must be at least 1 point (.014") or more for most colors. If using white ink, line-weights and negative spaces must be at least 1.5 points (.021"). When using type in your artwork, avoid using fonts with serifs at a small size.
6. What are your minimums?
There is no minimum for any order; For custom stickers, handling fees may be charged if the order is lower than $20.
7. What are your lead times?
Lead times generally depend on the process. Typical turnaround for a quote is one business day and typical turnaround times for shipments vary depending on process and size of order, but in general our turnaround times are very quick.
8. Do you send proofs?
After you submit your order you will receive a digital version of your artwork to proof. This is to allow you to confirm correct spelling and similar details.
9. What is the washing ability on your printing?
All of our products and print processes are heavily washing tested so you can be sure you are buying retail quality products.
10. Do you use lead in your inks?
No, we have never used lead based inks in our products. We use eco solvent ink.
11. Do you print domestically?
Yes, all of our products are manufactured at our Toronto, Ontario facility.
12. What type of fabrics can you print on?
You can print on cotton, cotton blends, lycra, nylon and many other fabrics. If you have an unusual request, please send it and we will do our best to help. Often customers send us samples of the fabric they want to use with their transfer. We will test print your design for you.
13. Do you also print t-shirts and other apparel?
Yes, we can print as little as one shirt or as many as you need. We also do order fulfillment as well.
If you need more information about our products and services, please feel free to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
14. How to select a right size logo for your garment
Normally we decorate our garment at center chest, left chest, front, back, left sleeve and right sleeve, how do we select right size logo?
For adult garment
Center chest logo: 10 inches
Left chest logo: 3 inches or 4 inches
Front number: 9 inches
Back logo: 10 inches
Back name plate: 4 inches
Back number: 10inches or 11innches height
For over 8 years old youth garment
Center chest logo: 8 inches
Left chest logo: 3 inches
Front number: 7 inches
Back logo: 8 inches
Back name plate: 3 inches
Back number: 8 inches or 9 inches height
For 3-8 years old youth garment
Center chest logo: 6 inches
Left chest logo: 2.5 inches
Front number: 6 inches
Back logo: 6 inches
Back name plate: 2 .5 inches
Back number: 6inches or 7 inches height
For less than 3 years old baby garment
Center chest logo: 4 inches logo
Left chest logo: 2 inches
Front number: 4 inches
Back logo: 4 inches
Back name plate: 2 inches
Back number: 4 inches or 5 inches height